God Eater 3 – Patch 1.20 With New Content Available
Bandai Namco has released the update 1.20 for, God Eater 3, which also brings with it new content. Which these are, reveals the official changelog.
Among other things, there is a new Aragami available – Amen-Ra: An Ash-Aragami. Who threatens to overthrow everything with his blazing balls into the abyss. A purple horn of highly concentrated crystal on the head is a symbol of the extraordinary energy possessed by Amen-Ra. In addition, there are new certification missions: by completing a mission on a higher difficulty level. New rewards will be unlocked. In addition, there are new skin tones, new NPC outfits. As well as new hairstyles and accessories for even more customization options.
- A new Aragami Approaches – Amen-Ra: An Ash Aragami. Amen-Ra possesses. Amen-Ra possesses.
- Certification Mission – Get certified by completing the mission at higher difficulties and unlock new rewards.
- New Skin Tones for your Character. Password Protection for your Assault Missions. Assault Missions.
- New NPC costumes – Some of your favorite NPCs can now sport new looks.
- New hairstyles and accessories – Even more, customization options are available for your God Eater.
- Adjust Harakiri’s movement and AI
- Adjust Nemain’s section HP.
- Ash Aragami’s frequency of devour attack
Charge time of each devour action will be shortened, and make the motion speed faster when dealing devour attack and after it.
- The motion of dealing shield guard wants gets faster
- Shortened the knockback distance of “normal guard” and “perfect guard”
- Enable to turn around when dealing with the guard during the jump.
- Adjust the activation condition of some acceleration trigger.
- Add advanced guard to buster blade
- Add advanced step and advanced jump to Short Blade
- Make the cancellation timing faster after launching Impulse Edge of Long Blade
- Make the dealing motion of long blade’s zero stance faster
- Shortened the batch finishing time to charge spear
- Extend the time of inputting a button of Variant Scythe’s
Burst Arts “Hell or Heaven”
Powering up Biting Edge
- Adjust Link Burst Rounds not to be disappeared when touching a field
- Adjusting property does not disappear when touching a field
- Adjust the motion speed of “begin to walk” and “begin to run” at base “
Stay Tuned For More Updates