The Division 2 – Outlook On The Endgame Content & Beyond
For today’s release of ‘The Division 2’, Ubisoft once again presents the endgame content players expect after completing the campaign.
So the world of The Division 2 is attacked by the most challenging faction that the players have to face, the Black Tusk. As part of the game’s endgame philosophy, they will open up a whole new range of tools and activities.
In addition, players can look forward to new, unique and diverse activities long after completing the main campaign, starting with a full year of free post-launch content that includes:
Tidal Basin, which will release soon after the release, will unveil a new, challenging Black Tusk fortress;
Operation Dark Hours will also start shortly after release and includes the first 8-player raid in The Division’s history;
- Episode 1, Washington Suburbs: Expeditions will be released in the summer of 2019. Taking players around Washington to fight in two more major city liberation missions. In addition, a new game mode appears in which players examine the fate of a lost convoy, encountering unexpected threats;
- Episode 2: Pentagon: The Final Bulwark will be released in the fall of 2019. And will include additional major missions in which players storm the Pentagon to reveal the secrets that hide under one of America’s most famous locations;
- Episode 3 will be released in winter 2019 and will complete the first chapter in the history of The Division 2, paving the way for more content.
For all players who want to get to the new content as soon as possible, the Year 1 Pass grants:
- 7-day pre-access to all Year 1 episode;
- Immediate release of all Year 1 specializations;
- 8 secret assignments, which bring more information about the disintegration of Washington to light;
Exclusive cosmetic items as well as additional in-game activities such as operations base projects and bounties.
The Division 2 is available now.
Stay Tuned For More Updates