The Division 2 – Additional Update Available
Ubisoft has also released another update for The Division 2 this weekend that addresses various issues that are particularly disruptive to the current release.
Among other things, it prevents crashes in various situations, errors in progress, smaller glitches and more. Details recorded in the official changelog :
Fixed An Issue
- Implemented, which should reduce crashes when using skills
- Where players can stick in the wrong World Tier if they finished strongholds in a group without required Gear score
- Players could not talk to Agent Kelso at Castle Settlement
- Where the progress on the map can not saved when activities and side mission dealt with along
- with other players
- Exploit that allowed players to loot supply drops several times
- The issue where players could buy blueprints multiple times by logging out and logging in again
- Where the Dialed-In talent combined with the Emet Mask massively increased accuracy and stability
- If you also notice errors or bugs, they can be reported to Ubisoft at any time.