Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Lite – Details Of Content Known
Bandai Namco officially announced Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Lite. And reveals more details about the content. A bit slimmer compared to the original.
With the Free-2-Play version, you can look forward to a select number of story missions and online mod. Which give a good look into the game. This includes:
- 5 story missions from the main game: Raditz’s Attack, The Saiyan Threat, Ruckus on Planet Namek, The Ginyu
- Force Strikes and The Galactic Emperor.
- Online Fights and Online Quests – Players can compete against owners of the main game.
- All content and online combat of the Hero Colosseum mode.
- Memory data can be transferred to the main game.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Lite will be available from March 20, 2019.