Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 – ‘Ancient Evil’ Zombies Map To follow In April, First Trailer
Treyarch has now confirmed the release of the ‘Ancient Evil’ Zombies Map in ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’ for next April, as well as a new update for the shooter.
The Ancient Evil Zombies Map, set in ancient Greece, invites you to the frightening next chapter of the Black Ops 4 Zombies saga, the latest chaos story experience in the current zombie season. ‘Ancient Evil’ sends the unshakable team from the Chaos storyline – Bruno, Diego, Scarlett, and Shaw – into an underground Greek city where they have to face new types of undead.
Accompanied by the signature Call of Duty Zombies gameplay, ‘Ancient Evil’ tests players’ destinies to its utmost. Set against the backdrop of a gigantic cave, colossal enough to house an entire city, new zombies and enemies lurk in the shadows.
Until then there are two short teasers.
— Treyarch Studios (@Treyarch) March 18, 2019
— Treyarch Studios (@Treyarch) March 19, 2019
The Replacer is playable now
The Replacer is now playable in blackout mode, as well as a brand new title update , the details of which you will find below:
The Replacer is here to win.
— Call of Duty (@CallofDuty) March 19, 2019
- Shamrock & Awe Event now live in Multiplayer, Blackout, and Zombies (Xbox & PC)
- Cha-Ching and Secret Santa melee range adjustments
- Pause / play fix in theatrical fashion
- St. Patrick’s Stockpile added as Featured Playlist (Xbox One / PC)
- Stockpile added as Featured Playlist (PS4)
- Mercenary Objective Moshpit, Hardcore Moshpit, One in the Chamber, and Domination added to the Featured
- category (consoles)
- Mercenary Objective Moshpit, Hardcore Moshpit, One in the Chamber, and Objective Moshpit added to the
- Featured category (PC)
- Deathmatch Moshpit playlist split into separate TDM and kill confirmed playlists on PC
- Hardcore Mode added as Featured Playlist (Xbox One / PC)
- Homunculus Leprechaun, Pot-o-Gold, and seasonal Easter Egg added (Xbox One / PC)
- Contraband Stashes featuring KAP 45, Rampage, and Switchblade X9 (Xbox One / PC)
- Muscle Car and SUV added to Solos, Duos, and Quads (Xbox One / PC)
- Quads, Duos, and Solo matches on PC from 100 to 80 for faster match start times
- Hot pursuit continues on all platforms
- “Hellcatraz” Gauntlet added (Xbox One / PC)
- Green-eyed zombies and new seasonal easter eggs added (Xbox One / PC)
- Temporarily removed the “New Map” playlist on PC to prepare for the release of “Ancient Evil”
- Stability fix for “Dead of the Night”
Stay Tuned For More Updates