The Division 2: The Best Build For Solo Players In PvE
In The Division 2, you can create this solo build, which you are best equipped to play as a single player, especially in PvE.
The Division 2 is designed as a shared-World-Shooter especially to players who like to jointly defeat enemies in co-op, tapping Loot and their builds optimally match.
However, The Division 2 also has a lot to offer for single players. So that you as a lone wolves for all dangers in Washington DC are well prepared, we present you a build, which shines in the PvE.
Who is the solo build from? This is the best solo build the Youtuber Marco style is touring alone. Theoretically, the build is good for PvP too, but the 1-shot sniper build is always the best choice.
Here you can see the solo build in the video:
This is how you create the top build for single players
The advantages of the build: As a solo player you have to find the balance between
- do a lot of damage (so that the opponents die)
- endure enough damage yourself (so you do not die constantly)
- and keep yourself alive (because you have no players to help you)
- This build will give you a good combination of these three factors.
You need these armor parts (all high end): Armor parts of 6 different brands are used. Of each brand set, only the first bonus is always active:
- Mask of Sokolov Concern (+ 10% SMG damage) with bonus to Elite damage
- The backpack of Gila Guard (+ 5% Armor) with bonus to life, weapon damage and armor; 1. “Safeguard” talent causes killing an opponent to get a 150% bonus for 20 seconds from the repair and healing effects; 2. Talent grants + 10% armor
- Tank Vest of Fenris Group AB (+ 10% Assault Rifle Damage) with critical strike, armor, and weapon damage bonus; Talent Berserker causes 10% less armor + 10% more damage
- Alps Summit Armament Gloves (+ 10% reduced cooldown) with Assault Rifle damage bonus; Talent “Clutch” causes critical hits to repair 15% Health and 2% Armor
- Wyvern Wear holster (+ 7% critical hit damage) with reduced cooldown bonus
- Knee protectors by Murakami Industries (+ 8% Health) with armor bonus; Talent causes you to repair your armor by 5% per second after 3 seconds in cover
For the talents of the armor parts you have to pay attention to two things:
- Increase damage to elite (talent “Hard Hitting” for + 15% damage to elite, this talent has MarcoStyle on the vest, the holster and the mask)
- Increase your chances of survival (the 1st talent on the backpack called “Safeguard” is particularly crucial here as it will keep you alive for a long time, even the Chem Launcher will then hugely repair your armor and make the other players’ bonuses also increased by 150%!). The talents on the gloves and knee protectors are therefore also top, as Safeguard significantly enhances their effects
- Overall, the build comes to 72% damage to Elite, bringing your opponent with yellow life bars extremely fast to the ground.
This makes the build so strong: You can do a lot of damage, but you have several very good passive healing talents active, so your armor is constantly charged. You do not have to skill great skill levels. The skill mods require far too many skills to unlock and are not worth it, and Safeguard will make your chemical pitcher strong enough anyway.
These weapons (all high end) are needed:
Vector SBR 45 SCP (submachine gun) with the talents “Preservation” , which repairs 5% of the armor per kill over 3 seconds – Headshot kills improve the repair, “Strained” , giving you 5% less armor + 10% inflicts more critical strike damage and “Allegro” , which increases the firing rate by 10%. With the mods, it’s worth increasing your critical strike chance to get the Critical Hit Cap of 61%.
This high critical strike chance harmonizes perfectly with the “Clutch” talent on the gloves.
G36 C (Assault Rifle) with the crucial talent “Preservation” , which means you can repair 5% of the armor per kill over 3 seconds – Headshot kills improve the repair
These skills are needed:
- Amplifier Chem Launcher: Unlocks a gas cloud that repairs and strengthens your armor
- Resurrect Drone Stick: Send out small drones that will revive you if you die. While you should not die often with this build, if that happens, this skill will save you and you will not have to start over
- The specialization is the destruction expert . With that you get:
A grenade launcher as an individual weapon
- A special armor kit that repairs 70% of your armor and improves weapons handling by 100% for 15 seconds. After the 15 seconds, the remaining 30% armor will be repaired.
- Keep in mind that these effects of Safeguard also increased by 150%.
- + 15% submachine gun damage
Overall, you have a build that will do a lot of damage and keep you alive. You make many critical hits that will heal you as well.
Stay Tuned For More Updates