The Division 2: Server down on 29.3. – When did Will You Play repeat? At The Division 2 today, 29.3., The servers are down for a short time. During this time, you can not play the loot shooter. All information about the server status.
Massive has just announced an unscheduled server downtime for today, Friday, 29.3. In the afternoon you have to do without the post-apocalyptic Washington DC for a while.
These are the important times today, on 29.3 .:
- At 15:00 Massive performs a server restart. From then you can not log in anymore. If you are still in the game now, you will be kicked.
- The downtime should be in about 30 minutes. If everything goes according to plan, you can play again at 15:30.
- If Massive does not get the servers online in time, we will update the article.
Are there changes today?
This is changing today: According to Massive the server restart should fix occasional server crashes.
Say, server performance should be better after server reboot. Gameplay changes are not announced.
Massive thanks for your patience.
Yesterday, on March 28th, scheduled maintenance work took place. Massive brought some improvements and fixes. The servers were down for about three hours. Now there is the next downtime.
After the turbulent days after the release, which had several unscheduled maintenance jobs per week to fix annoying issues like the skill bug, the servers had been running stable for about a week. The last unscheduled maintenance was on March 22, a week ago.
Until the servers are online again today, you can get some exciting information here:
- So you can farm high-end gear quickly in The Division 2
- For this stupid reason, everyone fails on the Hunter puzzle in The Division 2
- Here’s one of the new gear sets you can farm soon when World Rank 5 goes live on April 5th.
Stay Tuned For More Updates