Today, on 16.4. has been released on the PS4, the Xbox One and the PC Update 2.1 for The Division 2 . We have summarized everything you need to know about server status, patch notes and maintenance.
The developers of Massive Entertainment continue to screw to The Division 2 and publish today on all platforms the next update for the title. You have to know that:
- 9:30 am – The servers are now offline
- 10:30 – The update can now be downloaded. On the PS4, it is just under 1.25 GB in size
- 11:20 am – The servers are online again, at least on the PS4. So you can play again
When does Server Maintenance begin at The Division 2?
- The maintenance work should start at 9:30 o’clock of our time
- The downtime is said to take about 3 hours. The servers are therefore expected to remain offline until 12:30.
- You can not log in during this period
When will the update 2.1 come? The update will appear during maintenance. An exact time was not specified.
What changes with the update 2.1? Players should not expect any substantial content with this patch. The 2.1 update will probably bring mainly bug fixes into the game. Massive had communicated this with a preview for the patch.
Patch Notes for Update 2.1 for The Division 2: Massive has also released the patch notes for today’s patch. This is in the new update:
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs would hang in a T-post if they were killed off-game.
- Another issue with Resurrect Drone Stick has been fixed, which did not work the skill. It is still working on the fact that players are still not revived in some cases by the skill.
- Fixed an issue where Gila Guard branded items could not be donated to the campus settlement’s daily Fire Request: Gila Guard project.
- Fixed an issue where the workbench upgrade blueprint would not be correctly correctly assigned to players when they went up in the world rankings.
- Fixed an issue that did not properly trigger the True Patriot 2s bonus. So far the armor damage in PvE was useless .
Nothing to do during server maintenance? Then you can pass the time with these articles to The Division 2:
- The Roadmap to The Division 2 – How to continue after the 1st Update
- The Division 2 explains why no one plays tanks and how to change that
- Agents think an app could solve many problems
- Agents discover hidden puzzles in The Division 2, saluting in front of giant owl
In addition, you will find in this overview all our guides and builds: