Sony and Polyphony Digital have released the April update for ‘Gran Turismo Sport’, which brings back a variety of new content. There are also details on the GR Supra GT competition.
These include five new vehicles, including the Honda Fit (Jazz) Hybrid 2014, the Audi TT Coupe 3.2 Quattro 2003, the Toyota Sprinter Trueno 1600GT APEX (AE86) 1983, the Renault R8 Gordini 1966 and the Porsche 962C 1988, on the you can take a look in the video below.
With Update 1.38, six new rounds of the GT League will also be added, including:
- Beginner League – 2 new rounds have been added to the ‘Compétition de France’.
- Amateur League – 2 new rounds added to the ‘Tourist Trophy’.
- Professional League – 2 new rounds have been added to the ‘Group 1 Cup’.
In addition, the Scapes mode and Sport Mode receives new content:
- SCAPES -, New Zealand – Includes the natural beauty of Oceania added to a special section.
- SPORTS – The Global Manufacturer Ranking has been added to the Manufacturers Series section
There are also more detailed details on this year’s competition “GR Supra GT Cup” , which you can read on the official homepage . The complete changelog of Update 1.38 is available below.
– The following 5 new cars have been added
· Audi TT Coupé 3.2 quattro ’03
· Honda Fit Hybrid ’14
· Porsche 962 C ’88
· Renault R8 Gordini ’66
· Toyota Sprinter Trueno 3door 1600GT APEX (AE86) ‘ 83
– Optimizations have been performed on some of the already included tracks
· Compétition de France Rounds 6 and 7
· Tourist Trophy Rounds 4 and 5
· Group 1 Cup Rounds 4 and 5
– Added Embrace the natural beauty of Oceania in the featured featured section.
– Renault has been added to the European Region
– The operation of the DRS (Drag Reduction System) has been changed to the following cars (* 1)
· McLaren Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo
· Subaru WRX STI Isle of Man Time Attack Car ’16
※ 1: The DRS does not operate all the time when the overtake button is activated.
NISSAN CONCEPT 2020 Vision Gran Turismo
· Infiniti Concept Vision Gran Turismo – In the following car models, we have reviewed the issue where the overtake feature does not operate properly
– In the Following cars, the overtake feature now only Operates When at full throttle (* 2).
· Dodge SRT Tomahawk X Vision Gran Turismo
· Dodge SRT Tomahawk GTS-R Vision Gran Turismo
· Dodge SRT Tomahawk S Vision Gran Turismo
· TOYOTA FT -1 Vision Gran Turismo
· Lexus LF-LC GT Vision Gran Turismo
· NISSAN CONCEPT 2020 Vision Gran Turismo
· Infiniti Concept Vision Gran Turismo
* 2: The system only operates when it is still in the battery.
– The Global Manufacturer Ranking has been added to the details of the FIA Gran Turismo Championship Manufacturer Series. The rankings wants to be consistent with Global Manufacturer Ranking, Europe / Middle East / Africa region, North American region, Central and South Americas region, Asia region, and Oceania region, and manufacturer points will be totally automatically for each.
– The Dallara SF19 Super Formula did not make a race entry when the [Settings] option is set to [Prohibited], or when a room [Settings] set to [Prohibited] is loaded.
– We have corrected the issue where opponents’ cars were still colliding when they are semi-transparent.
– The Dallara SF19 Super Formula can be changed. In addition to the standard sticker, it is possible to select from 6 tire brands. (In the 6 types, there is a setting for no sticker label)
– Added a [Ghost Setting] to allow the ghost display to appear in the quick menu. It is possible to get the ghost and your own ghost with the best time.
– Environmental sounds have been adjusted on many of the tracks. Depending on the selected hour in [Select Conditions], some of the environmental sounds may change.
– Adjusted the engine sound of the Super Formula Dallara SF19 Super Formula / Toyota ’19
– Corrected an issue where the music tracks would not shuffle correctly.
– Corrected an issue where the milestone would not be completed even if the campaign achievement is at 100%.
Other minor corrections and stability improvements have been completed.