Snail Games has confirmed the release date for their sandbox survival adventure ‘PixARK’ for next May, which is based on an interesting voxel look.
PixARK is based on Ark Park again more original, where you as a player and in a group stranded on a mysterious island and there fighting for your survival. You’ll need to search, hunt, grow, build habitats, find food, etc., and protect yourself against dinosaurs and other dangers that lurk in the wild. You can also use skills and resources to try to tame these nasty creatures, travel the world, reveal secrets, and more.
- Single player and online multiplayer
- The ability to collect, craft and build objects
- Over 100 dinosaurs and other creatures to tame, train and ride
- Character development and adaptation
- Procedural generated worlds in which no two worlds are ever equal
- Creative mode that allows players to create anything they can imagine
- More than eight unique biomes, including deserts, jungles, caves and more
- Procedural generated quest system to keep players active in their worlds
PixARK will be released on May 31, 2019.