As every week, the new challenges for the Epic Games battle royale have arrived. This weekend we may be busy playing the time mode dedicated to the Avengers, which sees us dressed as heroes or Thanos for the conquest of Gems, but we must not forget that Fortnite Season 8 Week 9 will not fail to test us with the classic seven challenges, divided between free and linked to the Battle Pass.
To begin, let us remember what the challenges of Season 8 Week 9 are for Fortnite’s Royal Battle mode :
- Land with Sack Landing (Phase 1 of 5)
- Search for 7 chests for Small Polar or Withdrawn Retreat
- Use 3 different Volcanic Ducts without landing
- The dance between three ice sculptures (Step 1 of 3)
- Inflict 500 damage on opponents from below
- Revive a companion to a reboot van
- Eliminate an opponent in 5 different games
If these challenges seem complex to you and you need help, we propose a map, created as always by SquatingDog.
It will certainly be a full week. The new event linked to the Avengers seems to promise hours of fun and it will be difficult to juggle Thanos and the classic challenges . With this map you can avoid wasting time searching for ice statues and volcanic conduits.
Tell us, what do you think of the new features of the 8.50 update? Are you satisfied, or do you believe that Epic Games should have worked on other elements of the battle royale? Do you like the Season 8 Week 9?