Avengers Endgame keeps breaking records at the box office with every passing day.
The Marvel film has already become the second most profitable in film history, effectively sinking Titanic, which has now moved to third place. Avengers Endgame is just Avatar, with record revenue of $ 2.7 billion.
The final chapter in the Avengers film saga is well on its way to becoming the most revenue-producing film in the history of cinema if we take into account the values achieved just 11 days after its debut.
For example, Avatar took 47 days to pass the $ 2 billion barriers, while Avengers Endgame did it in much less time. At this rate, Avengers Endgame will overcome Avatar in a matter of days or, at worst, weeks.
Have you ever seen Avengers Endgame at the movies?
Top 10 movies in movie history
- Avatar – $ 2,788.0 (2009)
- Avengers: Endgame – $ 2,188.7 (2019)
- Titanic – $ 2,187.5 (1997)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens – $ 2,068.2 (2015)
- Avengers: Infinity War – $ 2,048.4 (2018)
- Jurassic World – $ 1,671.7 (2015)
- Marvel’s The Avengers – $ 1,518.8 (2012)
- Furious 7 – $ 1,516.0 (2015)
- Avengers: Age of Ultron – $ 1,405.4 (2015)
- Black Panther – $ 1,346.9 (2018)