During the Inside Xbox dedicated to E3 2019, Microsoft unveiled a new list of retro games compatible with Xbox One.
At a time when the retro-compatibility team bids farewell to Xbox One to begin testing every game with Xbox Project Scarlett, Microsoft presents a final list of games you can already play on the current console.
From the original Xbox, you will find the Splinter Cell series as a highlight, while on Xbox 360 there are very curious titles.
Capcom’s Asura’s Wrath is finally retro-compatible, such as Enslaved by Ninja Theory – two very unique titles that have generated immense curiosity in their original releases.
Microsoft has also updated some games to take advantage of the power of Xbox One X.
- Armed and Dangerous
- Indiana Jones and the Emperors Tomb
- Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
- Splinter Cell
- Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
- Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
- Splinter Cell: Double Agent
- Unreal Championship 2
- Asura’s Wrath
- Battlefield 2
- Enchanted Arms
- Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
- Far Cry Classic
- Far Cry Instincts Predator
- Infinite Undiscovery
- Peter Jackson’s King Kong
- Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
- Star Ocean: The Last Hope
- Super Puzzle Fighter II: Turbo
- Too Human
- Unreal Tournament 3
Xbox One X Enhanced :
- Banjo-Kazooie Nuts & Bolts
- Kameo Elements of Power
- Perfect Dark
- Perfect Dark Zero
- Viva Pinata
- Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise