In this guide of GTA Online Motor Wars, we will tell you some tricks and tips, in order to win the first games of this new game mode. There are several vehicles and weapons that you can find on the map of San Andreas, which is constantly shrinking, causing players to approach and confront, Battle Royale style.
Rules of GTA 5 Motor Wars
Firstly, we will explain the rules of Motor Wars Adversary Mode. At the beginning of a game, you will jump out of a helicopter and use a parachute to the land where you want. Once you’ve landed, you’ll have to look for weapons and vehicles to defend yourself, but you have to keep in mind that the map is constantly shrinking.
The white circle at the top of the screen indicates how long it takes for the map to shrink again. As soon as 10 seconds are gone, you will hear a tick, which tells you that the map is about to shrink. You will have to pay attention to your mini-map in order to stay within the game zone, otherwise, if you are outside the combat area, you will start a countdown that will kill you if you do not return to the game area.
In addition, the rules of Motor Wars are fairly simple: your team needs to have at least one player alive at the end of the game to be victorious in the Battle Royale style, so it’s basically a survival game.
Tricks and Tips of GTA 5 Motor Wars
As you can suspect by the name of this way, usually the equipment that is victorious is the one that has more vehicles. The vehicles in Motor Wars are modeled in the Mad Max style, as they have several weapons of destruction, such as machine guns and missiles, as well as armor.
That is, it is important that when jumping from the helicopter you land in a dense area, because it is near the houses that you will find the most powerful vehicles. In addition, you can use the minimap to find out where the vehicles and weapons are, and we recommend that you drive to the vehicle that seems to be more powerful as soon as you can. However, as you may suspect, other players will likely do the same, so these areas are usually packed with players, requiring you to be careful.
When an enemy is using a vehicle a colored vehicle will appear on your minimap, indicating which team that player belongs to. That is, when you get into a vehicle you basically have a target on your back, being easier to detect. On the other hand, when walking you are harder to be located by enemies, which means you can use this to gain an advantage. For example, if you see an enemy with a powerful vehicle coming toward you, you can get out of your vehicle and hide somewhere, because it will have difficulty finding you.
In addition, it is also important to take into account the following aspects:
- The faster you land, the better. So open the parachute as late as possible, so that you are the first to land on the ground and have an advantage over your enemies.
- Vehicles can have various types of weapons, so it’s worth taking a look at them to find out what kind of weaponry you have at your disposal.
- If your vehicle has a turret, try to cooperate with a member of your team, otherwise, this weapon is practically useless.
- If you prefer to walk, look for the weapons icons on your mini-map, as these are the only weapons available in this mode.
- Work as a team! Although it is not absolutely necessary to stage with your team, you will have many more chances to survive if you join at least another player.
Content added with Smuggler’s DLC:
- Hangars have been added to GTA Online. Players can now purchase a Hangar from the Maze Bank Foreclosures website, choosing from 5 different locations. Hangars can be customized with various modifications and add-ons, such as furniture, lights, an aircraft workshop, among others. In these Hangars, you will be able to save 20 aircraft, as well as you will have access to a computer that you can use to manage your business.
- Air-Freight Business has been added. This business is managed through the application of the Free Trade Shipping Co., which can be accessed on Hangar’s computer, allowing you to sell cargoes. However, to access this business you have to complete a quest, and then you can start stealing cargoes and selling these items for profit.
- GTA Online has received the Motor Wars Adversary Mode, about which you can find out everything in our guide with the Tricks, Tips, and Strategies for Motor Wars.
- Over 500 clothing items have been added for both male and female characters.
- More than 30 new tattoos have been added to GTA Online.
Seven new aircraft were added:
- Nagasaki Havok
- Pegassi Ultralight
- V-65 Molotok
- LF-22 Starling
Two new vehicles were added:
- Grotti Visione
- Vapid Retinue
For now is all, but stay tuned as we will update this guide with additional tricks, tips, and strategies.