Find out how to get totally free rewards on Fortnite Battle Royale just by linking your YouTube account to your Epic Games account.
“We are pleased to announce that we have partnered with YouTube to enhance your viewing experience with live Fortnite competition and special events, and a brand new feature is coming today: YouTube Drops!
Starting today, you’ll receive special cosmetic items by linking your YouTube and Epic Games accounts and watching Fortnite videos the first time they play on YouTube. Link your account (more info at the bottom of the page) and watch Game Jam Hollywood, our very first YouTube Drop video, to get your reward.
The Hollywood Game Jam tells the story of a secret Fortnite event in Hollywood, California. Sixteen of the best builders in the creative community came together to create brand new games in the Creative Mode for the Fortnite World Cup final.
Do not miss the broadcast of the full video on July 25, at 18:30 (European Central Time)! Watch it on youtube.com/fortnite/live.
Link your Epic and YouTube accounts to receive rewards! Then you just have to watch 20 minutes of the Game Jam Hollywood video or World Cup broadcasts. If you’d like to link up your account, check out the instructions below and open the game to confirm you’ve received your reward.
You will have plenty of opportunities to receive rewards:
- 25/07 – Preview of the Hollywood Game Jam.
- 26/07 – Live broadcast of Day 1 of the Fortnite World Cup final.
- 27/07 – Live broadcast of day 2 of the Fortnite World Cup final.
- 28/07 – Live broadcast of Day 3 of the Fortnite World Cup final.
Collect three unique rewards on the theme of the World Cup:
- 25/07 – Game Jam Spray
- 26/07 – Game Jam Spray
- 27/07 – Aerosol of the World Cup
- 28/07 – Red Line Coating
To be certain of receiving your reward, make sure you have a stable internet connection while watching.
We’ll be adding new YouTube Drops in the months following the Fortnite World Cup final. Thank you for your support!
Everyone can claim YouTube Drops, provided they associate their accounts. To do this, follow these steps:
- Sign in to YouTube on your desktop browser.
- On your Account, select Settings.
- In the “Connected Accounts” section, select your Epic Games account.
- If you do not have an Epic Games account yet, create one and then return to step 2.
- Click on “CONNECT ACCOUNTS”.
- Log in to your Epic Games account.
You can also link your Epic Games account from the page of any eligible Fortnite live broadcast: https://youtube.com/fortnite/live. Click REWARDS in the description and follow the instructions to sign in to your Epic Games account.
For more information on linking your YouTube account, please read the YouTube support article here. “
Source: Epic Games