The publisher Daedalic Entertainment publishes today The Great Perhaps, the debut title of the independent developer Caligari Games.
With hours of puzzle-based gameplay and atmospheric storytelling in a unique sci-fi universe, this challenging journey will be available for £ 8.99 / € 9.99 / $ 9.99 on Windows, Mac, and Linux PCs via Steam, GOG. com and other portals.
The Great Perhaps is an adventure that the official press release defines ” pre and post-apocalyptic on a cosmonaut who returns to Earth to find a land devastated by an unknown cataclysm. Armed with a mysterious lantern that can reveal the past and transport you between sequences temporal in an instant, you will overcome the challenges and survive the dangers between the ages to discover – and perhaps prevent – what happened in this vision of the future of our planet “.
Main features :
- Use time travel to solve challenging puzzles and unlock mysteries behind the apocalypse.
- Experience a world of compelling tension and obsessive sadness before and after the fall.
- Discover the innovative narrative that unites past and present.
- Meet memorable characters with touching personal stories.
- Original dynamic soundtrack that adapts to each timeline.
- Inspired by hand-drawn artistic style inspired by Soviet aesthetics and history.
What do you think of The Great Perhaps?