The live, old George & Matthew, not to beat records. The live show and straight from Brazil is history in the making and came in the two videos, most viewed in 24 hours on YouTube. The ranking, which is dominated by the paper clip begins to move on with the live feeds, what is the feeling among the artists of brazilians during the period of the quarantine.
No more than four hours in length, live in the double-six starts at 20h, Saturday (04). By the end of this issue, the transmission had already racked up 35.725.552 views – the one that carries the title, by far, the video is most-watched in its first 24 hours in Brazil. The previous record holder was the clip of “in Your Face”, from Major Lazer, which, although it has been an international release, the band is in Portuguese, and is to be interpreted by the brazilian Anitta and Pabllo Vittar. At that time, in mid-2017 at the earliest, in the video, which was recorded in the desert of Morocco, has been watched over 20 million times in first day. Later, at the end of the year, Anitta was released only to “Vai Malandra,” with 17 million plays in 24 hours. In the past week, Gusttavo Lima and his live-they got the same mark “is Going to Malandra”.
For the record, the duo Jorge & Mateus you can push the boundaries. They have to 19h59 to break the world record, the global BTS skytrain station. The boyband korea amounted to 74.6 million, with “the Boy With Luv” – a collaboration with Halsey. The following is the ranking of up-to-date.
MUSIC VIDEOS MOST VIEWED ON YOUTUBE IN 24 HOURS
1. BTS – BOY-WITH-LUV – 74.6 M
2. TAYLOR-SWIFT – I – 65.2 M
3. BLACKPINK – KILL-THIS-LOVE – 56.7 M
4. ARIANA GRANDE – THANK U-NEXT – BY 55.4 M
5. SHAKIRA & JENNIFER LOPEZ – THE SUPER BOWL-2020 – 47.3 M
6. TAYLOR-SWIFT – LOOK-WHAT-YOU-MADE-ME-DO – 43.2 M
7. STARTING – WORLD – 39.8 M
8. EMINEM – KILLSHOT – 38.1 M
9. GURU RANDHAWA & PITBULL – 38.0 M
10. BLACKPINK – DDU DU DDU – 36.2 M
11. PSY – GENTLEMAN – 36.0 M
12. BTS – FUN-LOVE – 35.9 M
13. JORGE E MATEUS – LIVE-IN-GARAGE – 35.7 M (the count is still open