While a lot of people are going to rethinking the planning of the releases of music and their calendars, in promotions for this the year of 2020 because of the growing pandemic of a new coronavirus, a lot of artists have already released songs in awesome in such a little more than three months.
And the magazine, Harper’s Bazaar decided to take advantage of this quarantine period, to include, but not necessarily a ranking of the best music released in the year 2020 (at the moment).
Among the names mentioned are: Lady Gaga, “with “Stupid”, “Love”, Dua Lipa, with a “Z”, Mexico with “the economy”, and that’s Bad No, with the “Si I a Tu Mamá”.
Check out all the songs that are listed by Harper’s Bazaar as the best releases from the year 2020 up to date are as follows:
- Bad Bunny – Ti I, Tu Mamá
- Dua Lipa – Map
- Mexico – I Swear
- Lil Uzi Vert – Silly To Watch
- King Krule – Stoned Again
- Soccer Mommy – Circle The Drain
- Christine and the Queens – the People I’ve Been Sad
- Lady-Gaga – Stupid-Love
- Megan Thee Stallion – Captain Hook.
- Phoebe Bridgers – The Garden Song
The songs chosen were also, in a special playlist for it: