Sergio: Timor-Leste, and Iraq, it is a story of love
On Tuesday (April 21), the Series has announced its results for the first quarter of 2020, and, in addition, let’s say that you were good to very good. In the first three months of this year, including a period of social isolation, widespread, around the world, the streaming platform has gained over 16 million subscribers, and now have 182 million people to pay in order to use the service on a regular basis.
Lulled by the results, I have decided to contribute to an active user, and I saw the film “Sergio” directed by Greg Barker and the starring Wagner Moura (Narcos and the “Elite Squad”) and Ana de Armas (Knives Out). “Sergio” tells the true story of Sergio Vieira de Mello, a charismatic brazilian diplomat to the united nations, and was made famous by the resolution of the political conflict, and international humanitarian, and during the next 34 years, he worked in the organization.
- Who is Brad? This biopic particular attention is paid to the last two missions, in which Vieira de Mello, who with Wagner Moura, form, and voice, and has been involved in one of the next of the Portuguese, Timor-Leste, where it has assisted in the formation of a government led by mr. Xanana Gusmão, and the other in Iraq during the us occupation that happened in the attacks on the Twin Towers on September 11, 2001.
- And for the character of Ana de Armas? It is, Carolina Larriera, an economist in argentina, graduated at Harvard university, who has also been also referred to as the united nations mission in Timor-Leste, where she and Brad met and fell in love with. In the development of their relationship, it turns out to be also one of the main focuses of the film, with special emphasis on their conversations in three different languages (Portuguese, English and Spanish, and it’s hard not to imagine it was Pablo Escobar when Wagner Moura’s speaking in Spanish)
- Season: The narrative of the film as a central point of the attack, provoked by Al-qa’ida in the Hotel and the Canal, the headquarters of the UN in Iraq, in which Rebekah is trapped in the rubble caused by the explosion, and then, in between the hallucinations brought on by his injuries, it is useful to revisit some of the memories and the moments that led him there.
- For the past 10 years, it’s a documentary: the director of the film, Greg Barker, he had already directed a documentary film about Sergio Vieira de Mello, was produced for HBO in 2009, but he felt the need to re-visit the history, you find that you have lost the details for the exploit (right now it is also on Netflix).
A Bar Mitzvah, a Project and a piece of music with Leonardo DiCaprio
The creation of a series based in the fictional, or exaggerated figures of the real, is not a new thing in television. Comedian Jerry Seinfeld can be thought of as the pioneer of the genre, with the knowledge that we all recognise in all nine seasons of Seinfeld.
Fast-forward to 2020, He is the most recent example of this type of room. The HBO series follows the rapper Dave Burd, aka Lil Dicky, who may find it difficult for people to take you seriously in the music industry. First, as opposed to most of the other rappers, He doesn’t come in a context that is social, complicated, and comes from a jewish family of the upper middle class in Philadelphia. Second, He was not to be discovered by a publishing house, and instead spent all of the money from his bar Mitzvah in the production of videos for YouTube, try the song became a viral video. Third, and contrary to the hectic pace associated with the life of a musician, He is a man with a home and to share his life with his girlfriend Ally, and a teacher in a primary school.
All nine episodes are available, as well as having the tone of play that is characteristic of the Lil ‘ Dicky, take the opportunity to discuss matters of a more serious about how to resolve the problems of intimacy, of dealing with the disorders of the personality, and the vicissitudes of the music industry, in a world where you have to deal with publishers, other musicians, and fans on social media.
Here are some fun facts about Lil ‘ Dicky’s (the real world, not the one from the show):
- It all started in the advertising world: prior to joining the world of rap, He was a “mad man” who worked at an advertising agency in san Francisco. He has been directly involved in the creation of this campaign in the first round.
- When the comedy does not: new york rapper claims that he started making music because of her career as an actress wasn’t going to go anywhere, and that was the only way to get the attention of the people, and to be able to do the movies and series that you’ve always dreamed of.
- A worthy project: in 2013, Lil Dicky released a song a week for five months. When he ran out of money, asked for help from his fans to raise $ 70,000 to continue making music. Just to get 113.000 dollars.
- Only one full-length album: Professional Music posted in 2015, featured collaborations with artists such as Snoop Dogg, and Brendon Urie, singer of Panic At The disco.
- Save the environment with Leonardo DiCaprio: in the year 2018, Lil Dicky has released a song, “Earth”, in partnership with the foundation of the american actor (that is until you came into the video clip), for the promotion of practices friendly to ecosystem.
We have a birthday musical
14 years ago, the Arctic Monkeys reached out for the EP “Who The F*** Are The Arctic Monkeys”.
- The british band released this album and three months after the release Whatever the People Say I’m Am, That’s What I’m Not the album, which marked his arrival, and that if you made it in time for the debut album with the most sales in the first week of release in the United Kingdom.
- On 19 minutes, with 5 songs: the first single “The View From The Afternoon”, “Cigarette Smoker Fiona”, “Despair In The Departure Lounge” “No Buses” and “Who The F*** Are The Arctic Monkeys”.
The first album of Moonspell “Wolfheart” came out 25 years ago
- This is one of the bands of the Portuguese, most famous on the international stage has released her first album on the 24th of April, 1995. Out of the nine songs that make up Moonspell, and they are not in the English language.
- As of 2010, the album went on to tell, with the official stamp of the post office, in order to mark the most important moments in the history of Portuguese rock.