In FDS Quarantine we recommend a series every day so that you can see it for the duration of the confinement by the COVID-19.
The series today: ‘The Comeback’
What’s going on
Since 1993 was the comedy in that was one of the protagonists, Valerie Cherish (Lisa Kudrow) had not been back to get any relevant role. Now, over ten years later, we offer to participate in a new series and as part of the deal agree that a camera follow you for 24 hours to record a reality his return to television.
Why you must see it
In this satire scathing of the television industry of Hollywood, Kudrow plays an actress on decline, who lives of the income from that one success that you had ten years ago, so that when you are offered re – is so grateful and willing to do what it takes to pleasebut soon you will realize that it is not more than a puppet old man who nobody respects.
Your family life does not hold the pressure of the lack of privacy and in the professional accumulates a disappointment after another, and many humiliations. Valerie Cherish endures the best he can, despite not being in his best personal moment, but also gets it by myself in various gardens, a few times for naive and other for demonstrating that nothing affects it. It is a series of very meta, funny, and also sweet and sour, with many moments of great discomfort, emotional that make us have a hard time, but that we will learn to love a heroine very unusual. The end is beautiful.
- People talking, a comedy, small but big in its intentions
- Broadchurchthe thriller criminal showrunner of Doctor Who
- Neon Genesis Evangelion, an anime more sad that the own quarantine
- Back to Life, much more than the successor of Fleabag
- How to defend a killercrimes and wigs that catch
- McMillionsthe shocking scam of the Monopoly of Mcdonald’s
- Gravity Fallsthe best adventures for the (not so) children
- Inside No. 9the british sitcom negrísima for excellence
- The other perspectivebeyond the sisterhood and the drama of time
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine, comedy to disconnect from real life
- Random Acts of Flyness, a series of the future buried in HBO Spain
- Good conducta criminal drama that is addictive, entertaining and very sexy
- The Newsroomthe epic was written by Aaron Sorkin about the old dogs of the rigor
- Community or the laugh of absurdity
- The Jinxthe documentary true crime that was fashionable to the genre
- Harlots: Courtesansthis costume drama you haven’t seen it
- For the whole of humanitythe alternate history of the space
- Chapter 0when the skits are almost better than the parodied
- Class lethalthe best series based on a comic book that you won’t see
- Dead Set: The pandemic zombie Charlie Brooker in Big Brother
- Damages, a addictive thriller on moral corruption
- Line of duty, the number of the police that was born to be a classic
- In therapy, a pioneer in the dramas of half an hour
- Ugly Deliciousmuch more than a cooking show
- Beforeignersthe culture shock of time travel
- Great Hotel, mystery and romance between the covers and candelabras