Time passes the memories remain. We loved discovering, with each of the opus of James bond, great actresses who have embodied the role of “James Bond Girls”. All, individually, marked the spirits by their talent, their charisma, and their beauty. Some of them then led a long career, when for others, the path was very different. Today we invite you to come back to these great ladies of cinema to pay them homage. So here is a before / after the James Bond Girls who marked the history of cinema.
1) Ursula Andress (Honey Ryder in James Bond 007 vs. Dr No ), 1962
2) eunice gayson (Sylvia Trench in James Bond 007 vs. Dr No and in good kisses from russia), 1962-1963
Actress Eunice Gayson died in 2018.
3) shirley eaton (Jill Masterson in goldfinger), 1964
4) honor blackman (galore pussy in goldfinger), 1964
Actress Honor Blackman died in 2020.
5) martine beswick (zora in good kiss from russia and paula caplan in thunder operation), 1963-1965
6) luciana paluzzi (fiona volpe in thunder operation), 1965
7) tsai chin (ling in we only live twice), 1967
8) Karin Dor (helga brandt in we only live twice), 1967
The actress died in 2017.
9) diana rigg (countess teresa “tracy” di vincenzo in in the secret service of his majesty), 1969
The actress died in 2020.
10) lana wood (plenty of tail in diamonds are forever), 1971
11) jane seymour (lonely in live and Let Die), 1973
12) britt ekland (mary goodnight in the man with the golden gun), 1974
13) barbara bach (triple-x agent in the spy who loved me), 1977
14) CAROLE BOUQUET (melina havelock in just for your eyes), nineteen eighty one
15) grace jones (May day in dangerously yours), 1975
16) abo maryam (kara milovy in killing is not playing), 1987
17) carrey lowell (pam bouvier in license to kill), 1989
18) izabella scorupco (natalya fyodorovna simonova in goldeneye), 1995
19) famke janssen (xenia zirgavna onatopp in goldeneye), 1995
20) teri hatcher (paris carver in tomorrow never dies), 1997
21) denise richards (dr christmas jones in The world is not enough), 1999
22) sophie marceau (elektra king in The world is not enough), 1999
23) halle berry (giacinta “jinx” johnson in die another day), 2002
24) rosamund pike (miranda frost in die another day), 2002
25) eva green (vesper lynd in royal casino), 2006
26) olga kurylenko (camille montes rivero in quantum of solace), 2008
27) bérénice marlohe (severine in Sky Fall), 2012
28) monica bellucci (lucia sciarra in oo7 spectrum), 2015
29) Léa Seydoux (dr madeleine swann in 007 spectrum), 2015
And you, what was your Favorite James Bond Girl ? Do not hesitate to answer this question in our comments area! And if you want to know who could replace Daniel Craig coming soon, we let you consult our previous article on the subject.